Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome to my Random yet Delicious World!

Welcome to my happy dancing blog of food adventures!


I am starting out with a recipe I threw together when the pickings were slim in my kitchen. I had been on a jag of Indian cooking, and was not quite ready to leave that taste behind. I was hungry and needed a quick, tasty bite!


Curried Egg Roll

I sauteed small cuts of sweet potato & onions

in chili oil

(and probably some butter)

then added small cuts of button mushrooms & cauliflower

with sprinkles of the following spices:

Vindaloo

Hot Curry

Fenugreek

Ginger

Tumeric Root


I brushed water on the pre made egg roll

I brushed the pre made egg roll wrapper with water on the corners, to make it stick

and threw it into a pan of hot chili & sesame oil.


It was delicious, and relatively healthy!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment